Upon receiving your order:
- Please inspect the product immediately.
- Please keep all original packaging.
- All problems must be reported within 14 days of receiving your product.
- All returns must be pre-authorized by Payment Gear and receive a Return Merchandise Authorization Number via email (RMA#).
- Items that are purchased “As-Is” cannot be returned.
If your item is defective:
- Payment Gear will offer a limited lifetime warranty against defects and provide a replacement part or product in place of the defect.
- Please contact Payment Gear to report any defects prior to returning the defective product.
- Upon receiving your returned merchandise we will issue the replacement item as quickly as the current supplies allow.
- All returns must include all locks, keys, screws, instructions or any other item that came with the original purchase. We cannot accept incomplete returns.
- International customers are responsible for all custom fees charged by their country.
The following conditions must be met in order to issue a refund:
- All returns must be postmarked within 14 days of original shipment.
- RMA # is obtained prior to the return.
- The product has not been customized by Payment Gear or anyone else and/or a sample was not provided prior to the initial purchase.
- Product must be in new condition and returned in original packaging. Refunds will not be issued for damaged or incomplete product.
- A restocking charge per unit will be applied of 25% or $25, which ever is greater.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Shipping will not be refunded by Payment Gear.
- In case of broken or damaged product immediately notify Payment Gear.
Payment Gear warrants all enclosures to be free from material defects and workmanship for a period of (1) years from the date of purchase, subject to the following conditions, exclusions and exceptions.
The liability of Payment Gar is solely to the cost of repair or replacement of the unit at our option. This warranty does not cover the normal wear and tear of parts and does not apply to any unit that has been tampered with. This warranty does not cover any damage caused by misuse, weather or natural elements, vandalism, negligent handling or damage due to faulty packaging or mishandling in transit. The warranty does not cover damage caused due to alterations to parts or product by any person other then those authorized by Payment Gear LLC.
- Parts that are non-durable (including and not limited to foam, spacers, bumpers and felt), which may require replacement, are specifically excluded from this warranty.
- This warranty is valid for the original purchaser only and excludes all other legal, implied and/or conventional warranties.
- Payment Gear is in no-event liable for incidental or consequential damage to anyone of any nature whatsoever.
Payment Gear (herein after referred to as “Seller”) shall be held harmless for any events beyond their control.
Any and all materials delivered to the shipping address remain property of the Seller until the agreed purchase price therefore is paid in full, at the time specified therefore, and thereupon, the title to said equipment shall, without any further action on the part of the Seller, be transferred to and vested in the Purchaser.
From the time the materials are shipped to the Purchaser until it has been paid for by the Purchaser, the Purchaser assumes liability for all destruction, loss or damage to the equipment however caused, and will pay to the Seller the full price of such amount thereof as remains unpaid of the equipment.
Any taxes, with respect to such purchase price, shall be paid by the Purchaser unless otherwise expressly prescribed by law.
Purchaser shall be obligated to pay all costs of collection incurred by Seller in the case of Purchaser’s non-payment. This may include, but is not limited to, collection costs, attorney fees, and court costs.
Seller warrants to the Purchaser that which was agreed upon in the terms of purchase. No other warranties expressed or implied are given.
The Purchaser agrees that information disclosed by Seller to the Purchaser including but not limited to information learned by the Purchaser form Seller’s employees or agents, that relates to Seller’s products, designs, research, development, know-how, operating procedures, contracts, including proprietary technology, programming, trademarks, trade names, trade secrets, service marks, logos, and publications disclosed to the Purchaser by Disclosure will be considered and referred collectively in this Agreement as “Confidential Information”. The Purchaser agrees to hold all Confidential Information in the strictest confidence and will not disclose, use or publish any of the Seller’s Confidential Information.
The Purchaser further acknowledges the value that the Seller or third-party has in its proprietary technology, programming, trademarks, trade names, service marks, logos, and publications, and the Purchaser agrees not to revise engineer, copy, modify, or otherwise use any disclosed concepts, copyright, patent, service mark, logo, or trademark whether in hardware, software, or manuscript.
The purchaser agrees that it will not at any time do anything that may adversely affect the products, development, concepts, and marketing plans of the Seller.