Ballard Labs is a new co-working space located in Ballard, the startup capitol of Seattle. Our goal is to create an energetic office space where local startups and entrepreneurs can have offices to work on their own company and a community to learn and to share with, to create exponential returns on the momentum that each individual brings. To facilitate this, we are looking for a professional, good-humored Marketing Director to help us get the word out.
The Marketing Director will report directly to the President and will be in charge of all aspects of marketing and promoting BallardLabs. We’re looking for an energetic and self-motivated individual rather with a passion for startups and co-working spaces. The Marketing Director would be primarily responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategy and growing our presence in the co-working community.
- Prior work-experience in a professional environment
- A Bachelors Degree in Communications or similar field of study
- Minimum understanding about basic graphic design, software, and design tools
- Previous experience managing web marketing, social media platforms, local community publications, and cultivating
- Exampled performance content creation and delivery through multiple mediums.
- Experience creating and running meet-ups, charity events, and happy hours.
cross-marketing opportunities with similar organizations.
- Professional Attitude
- Honest and Discreet
- Relationship/Network Building
- Excellent Communication Abilities
- Increase awareness of BallardLabs in the greater Seattle area.
- Build strategic relationships and partnerships.
- Network with business leaders across multiple industries & professions.
- Represent BallardLabs at social gatherings, meet-ups, etc.
Schedule: M – F, Some evenings and weekends
Hours: 9 Am – 5 Pm
Location: 1461 NW 46th St. Suite 301 Seattle, WA 98107
To apply to this position, please email email@example.com