Ballard Labs is a new co-working space located in Ballard, the startup capitol of Seattle. Our goal is to create an energetic office space where local startups and entrepreneurs can have offices to work on their own company and a community to learn and to share with, to create exponential returns on the momentum that each individual brings. To facilitate this, we are looking for a professional, good-humored intern to keep the office buzzing along smoothly.
The Operations Intern will report directly to the Operations Manager and will be in charge of the mid-week operations of the building. We’re looking for an energetic and self-motivated individual rather than an administrator. As a new establishment, Ballard Labs is full of opportunities to create and improve systems and we welcome new ideas. The goal would be to have someone who takes the job responsibilities of the job and uses them as a building block to grow the position.
- Full-time student
- Prior work-experience in a professional environment
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google
- Professional Attitude
- Honest and Discreet
- Relationship/Network Building
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Learn the in’s and out’s of running a viable co-working business.
- Learn how to create to translate financials into actionable objectives.
- Network with business leaders across multiple industries & professions.
- Exposure to many accomplished entrepreneurs, venture capitalist, and start-ups.
- Access to professional level seminars from industry experts, including Profit Mastery and BizEnrich.
Schedule: Flexible, 2 Days/wk.
Duration: 6 months
Hours: 10 Am – 3 Pm
Location: 1461 NW 46th St. Suite 301 Seattle, WA 98107
To apply to this position, please email email@example.com